How do I transfer a medical document from another provider?

To transfer your medical document from another provider:

(1) Complete our Registration Form

(2) Contact your existing licensed producer of medical cannabis and request that your document is transferred to:

Licensed Producer: Rosebud Productions Inc.

Fax Line (for receiving medical documents): 1-833-392-1180

Did you know? You can "split" your medical document among multiple cannabis providers. For example, if you are prescribed 2 grams per day, you can have 1g at 2 different cannabis providers.

Need help or additional information? Contact us at [email protected] or at 1-778-653-7086.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us